Welcome to my blog!


I am a lefty. I write vertically, cannot use can-openers and was recently foiled by a right handed ladle (I will have my vengeance...) but more than this, I generally seem to approach life from a different angle. I appreciate that this may have nothing to do with being a lefty and may just be my own dysfunctionallity, but after earning the nickname 'Lefty-Flip' after a frustrating game of Guitar Hero, it seemed an appropriate title for this blog.

Friday 19 October 2012

New pages (new problems!)

After a very frustrating afternoon fighting with blogspot over page layout (which I still haven't cracked by the way!) I am able to bring you a brand new page on Lefty Flip!

From the desk of Lefty Flip is a collection of all the resources I have found useful over the years. Go have a look around (and if you can tell me why the draft layout bears NO RESEMBLANCE WHATSOEVER to the published version, then you win a bag of cookies.)

Have a good weekend!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

All sensible comments welcome! Spam will be fried and eaten.