Welcome to my blog!


I am a lefty. I write vertically, cannot use can-openers and was recently foiled by a right handed ladle (I will have my vengeance...) but more than this, I generally seem to approach life from a different angle. I appreciate that this may have nothing to do with being a lefty and may just be my own dysfunctionallity, but after earning the nickname 'Lefty-Flip' after a frustrating game of Guitar Hero, it seemed an appropriate title for this blog.

Friday 30 November 2012

This post has been a long time coming...

At least once I week I end up typing the phrase 'literaty tattoos' into google, more often than not I end up on contrariwise (which you should all go look at after reading this post!) I can't believe it has taken me over a year to get round to doing a tattoo post!

That being said, if I'd done this a year ago I might not have had quite so much to share...

Shakespeare
Hamlet
 
1
 
2
 
3

4

 Henry VIII
 
5
 
The Tempest
 
6


Neil Gaiman - Sandman

7
8
9
 
10

11


Harry Potter

12

13

14a

14b

15

 
16


Lemony Snicket

17

18
19

20



So what's with the numbers? Ah well, four of these tats are not from contariwise, but are my very own skin and ink!

Prizes to those who guess which four are mine*!


*Prizes may be virtual

No comments:

Post a Comment

All sensible comments welcome! Spam will be fried and eaten.