Welcome to my blog!


I am a lefty. I write vertically, cannot use can-openers and was recently foiled by a right handed ladle (I will have my vengeance...) but more than this, I generally seem to approach life from a different angle. I appreciate that this may have nothing to do with being a lefty and may just be my own dysfunctionallity, but after earning the nickname 'Lefty-Flip' after a frustrating game of Guitar Hero, it seemed an appropriate title for this blog.

Friday 26 August 2011

Without further ado - My first post!

I have decided the end of the week shall now signify 'Fran Friday'

This is Fran, my magic cat (the mouse is called Florence)

The Story of Fran...

One day I wished I had a cat. Two hours later the neighbour knocked on the door announcing that they had found a kitten in their loft a few days ago, couldn't locate the owners and would I like it?

Yes. Yes I would.

She was named Frances Isabella Grace.
Frances, after Frannie Goldsmith in Stephen King's 'The Stand', 'Isabella' after Isabella Rossellini, and 'Grace' after Grace Kelly.
Though most of the time I just call her 'Bean'.

To this day we have no idea where she came from of how she managed to get into the loft!

As I say, magic cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All sensible comments welcome! Spam will be fried and eaten.