Welcome to my blog!


I am a lefty. I write vertically, cannot use can-openers and was recently foiled by a right handed ladle (I will have my vengeance...) but more than this, I generally seem to approach life from a different angle. I appreciate that this may have nothing to do with being a lefty and may just be my own dysfunctionallity, but after earning the nickname 'Lefty-Flip' after a frustrating game of Guitar Hero, it seemed an appropriate title for this blog.

Saturday 27 August 2011

Life as a Lefty

From an early age I have 'collected' left handed people. If ever I spotted an actor or other famous-type on TV doing something left handed, I would make note of it, and instantly liked that person a little bit more.
I still have various tatty notebooks with scribbled names, but my hobby was somewhat ruined by the invention of the Internet. Five minutes on google and you'll have a long list of Lefties through the ages.

However, old habits die hard, and I always have my eyes peeled for a fellow left-hander. I have included at the bottom of my blog a 'Left-Handers Corner', where I hope to provide you with interesting links to lefty websites I have discovered.
Right-handers are also welcome in Lefty corner, but you must use your left hand for the duration of your stay.

More posts coming soon, bye for now!

LM xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All sensible comments welcome! Spam will be fried and eaten.