Welcome to my blog!


I am a lefty. I write vertically, cannot use can-openers and was recently foiled by a right handed ladle (I will have my vengeance...) but more than this, I generally seem to approach life from a different angle. I appreciate that this may have nothing to do with being a lefty and may just be my own dysfunctionallity, but after earning the nickname 'Lefty-Flip' after a frustrating game of Guitar Hero, it seemed an appropriate title for this blog.

Friday 16 September 2011

Hello? Anyone home?

A whole week with nothing to say??? Surely not!!!

Well actually I have had a lot to say for myself this week, sadly none of if printable. Suffice to say life has been somewhat chaotic of late and blogging has fallen by the wayside.

Next week will also be quite on the Lefty front because I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good times.

So, short and sweet as always on a Friday...

What can I say. The girl loves pants. Particularly novelty boxers apparently!

Bye for now,

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

All sensible comments welcome! Spam will be fried and eaten.