Welcome to my blog!


I am a lefty. I write vertically, cannot use can-openers and was recently foiled by a right handed ladle (I will have my vengeance...) but more than this, I generally seem to approach life from a different angle. I appreciate that this may have nothing to do with being a lefty and may just be my own dysfunctionallity, but after earning the nickname 'Lefty-Flip' after a frustrating game of Guitar Hero, it seemed an appropriate title for this blog.

Friday 3 August 2012

I'm going on holiday!

And in true Brit Holiday fashion, I am going camping for a week in Somerset, by the looks of things, in the rain! Yay! Wellies and rain-mac at the ready.

I can't wait!

The best thing about not flying anywhere (apart from the actual 'not-flying' part, which in itself is a winner!) is the fact that I have no weight restriction on my luggage, other than my own brute strength. I think 50/50 clothes and books should see me through the week right!

Catch up with you in a week or so!

L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All sensible comments welcome! Spam will be fried and eaten.