Welcome to my blog!


I am a lefty. I write vertically, cannot use can-openers and was recently foiled by a right handed ladle (I will have my vengeance...) but more than this, I generally seem to approach life from a different angle. I appreciate that this may have nothing to do with being a lefty and may just be my own dysfunctionallity, but after earning the nickname 'Lefty-Flip' after a frustrating game of Guitar Hero, it seemed an appropriate title for this blog.

Friday 17 August 2012

Popular-lar, la, la, la, la, la!

Weird things have happened to this blog. In the last two weeks (ie the two weeks I have posted nothing) I have had a 250% increase in visitors!

Only I didn’t post nothing did I – I posted my little ‘2000 hits’ thank you.
Turns out ‘2000’ is a very popular google search!  
So if you’ve come here by mistake, I hope you enjoyed your visit anyway!


PS Weirdly the same thing happened on twitter; I spent a week with no wi-fi, and gained 8 followers! Does that mean you all prefer it when I just shut up? Will try not to take this personally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All sensible comments welcome! Spam will be fried and eaten.